Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Laura Pausini ( )

The Solitude

Marco has gone, he won’t return
The morning train arrives without him,
He’s the only one with the soul of a metal,
In this gray fog that wraps the city.
Its bank is empty, Marco follows in me,
I feel him breathing, I think he follows me,
No distance can divide
Two hearts to beat in one beat.

Perhaps you’re thinking of me
To no body you want to speak,
If you are hiding like me.
If you flee and go
Quickly to your bed without dinner
Pressing yourself hard against the pillow
and throw yourself in crying,
You’d not know how bad
The solitude will be to you.

In my album I see your photo
With eyes of a boy, a little timid.
I press it against my chest and it seems
You are here, between English and Math.
Your father and your consuls, what a monotony
Because the work and other baloney
Have carried you far away without counting you,
I told you, “One day you will understand.”

Perhaps you are thinking about me,
With your friends you’ll see,
Trying everything to forget
Is not so easy, it’s the fact,
In the class I cannot do much
And in the evening it is worse,
I do not want to study, for you,
My thought goes such.

It’s impossible to divide the life between the two,
So, wait for me, my dear…keep the illusion.
The solitude between the two,
This silence within myself
Is the anxiety that’ll pass life without your love.
So, wait for me, because
This cannot happen,
It’s impossible thus to separate the history of the two.

Note: First draft. Needs corrections.

*****

La Soledad

Marco se ha marchado para no volver,
el tren de la mañana llega ya sin él,
es sólo un corazón con alma de metal,
en esa niebla gris que envuelve la ciudad.
Su banco está vacío, Marco sigue en mí,
le siento respirar, pienso que sigue aquí,
ni la distancia enorme puede dividir
dos corazones y un solo latir.

Quizá si tú piensas en mí,
si a nadie tú quieres hablar,
si tú te escondes como yo.
Si huyes de todo y si te vas,
pronto a la cama sin cenar,
si aprietas fuerte contra tí
la almohada y te echas a llorar
si tú no sabes cuanto mal
te hará la soledad.

Miro en mi diario tu fotografía
con ojos de muchacho un poco tímido.
La aprieto contra el pecho y me parece que
estás aquí, entre inglés y matemáticas.
Tu padre y sus consejos, que monotonía,
por causa del trabajo y otras tonterías,
te ha llevado lejos sin contar contigo,
te ha dicho: "Un día lo comprenderás".

Quizá si tú piensas en mí,
con los amigos te verás,
tratando sólo de olvidar,
no es nada fácil, la verdad,
en clase ya no puedo más,
y por las tardes es peor,
no tengo ganas de estudiar, por tí,
mi pensamiento va.

Es imposible dividir así la vida de los dos,
por eso, espérame, cariño mio...conserva la ilusión.

La soledad entre los dos,
este silencio en mi interior,
esa inquietud de ver pasar así la vida sin tu amor.
Por eso, espérame, porque
esto no puede suceder,
es imposible separar así la historia de los dos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home